Episode Run Time: 35:49
I had the opportunity to attend the Cultivate 2011 Conference in Huntington Beach, California on May 4th and 5th. On the last day of the conference there was a Tweet-up at a nearby Starbucks and there I recorded a conversation with these four guys. This podcast is a little less structured than they usually are. There was no preset topic. The conversation just flowed. We touched on church marketing budgets, church signs, the challenge around self-promotion, and leveraging traditional news media for promotion.
I know you will gain some valuable insights from the collective insights. Note: This podcast is a little noisier than normal because of the hum of a busy Starbucks.
- Podcast Comments: please send your comments to David@MinistryStory.com
- Ministry Story Podcast Host: David Tonen
- Podcast Guest: Steve Fogg, @SteveFogg
- Podcast Guest: Dave Ingland, @daveingland
- Podcast Guest: DJ Chuang, @gjchuang
- Podcast Guest: Scott Overpeck, @soverpeck
- MinistryStory Podcast Theme Song: “Could This Be The End of the Hiding” by The Contact – used with permission. Purchase the song in iTunes…